Monday, November 17, 2014

SNOWAY!!!


This week was super busy and we taught more lessons than I ever have being a STL so miracles still abound. Can I just say that I am super excited for the moment when I get to sit down and do some Family History? 

Ashely is progressing really well. She is getting a little nervous especially as her baptismal date inches closer. She has such a testimony but she doesn't feel like she feels the spirit. We will be working with her a lot these next few weeks :) The Young women are putting their arms around her so that helps a bunch. 


The highlight of the week was Mission Tour. Elder and Sister Brent H. Nielson came and spoke to us. There was so much good that came from that! I learned that I need to learn how to better used the enabling power of the Atonement daily. Friday was a day full of meetings. We had a leadership one with Elder Nielson before actual mission tour. Then after that we had a meeting with all the leaders in the mission. The church is true! It is meant to bless our lives, not restrict them. Obedience is so crucial. If we don't obey, the ground will always come! (meaning if you jump off a building, according to laws of gravity you'll hit the ground. The same is true with disobedience.)

I'm sorry I don't have much to say except I love you all! 

Sister Dumont

No comments:

Post a Comment