Wednesday, July 16, 2014

One Whole Year!

I can't hardly believe it! 














Oh well, moving on :) 

**So super shout out to my Abigail Jean Jensen for emailing me :) I love you a lot sister!** 

Sister Smith and I have agreed that we have never been more exhausted our whole mission! We come home, plan, call sisters, brush them teeth and as soon and my head hits the pillow i'm out (for those of you who know me that's not much different than any other time, really) but still. 

A miracle of this week was that we got to be in our own area for a full day for the first time this whole transfer! It was so incredible. We have just had appointment after appointment this whole week. And guess who finally came home?! KAREN DID! Hip hip hooray! The moment we have all been waiting for. We snuck out there with Sister Vance (was my stl my first transfer of the mission. She finished her mission in November but has moved out to Omaha and was gracious enough to drive 3 hours to come do team-ups with us) and saw her. She had lost her luggage and it hadn't arrived yet....poor thing! She is doing well and we are all ready to get back into the swing of things. Her husband John (I LOVE HIM) invited us over for a fish fry Tuesday night so that will be really good :) 

We were eating lunch at Jimmy Johns this week and this cute older lady told us how cute it is that we wear skirts. 

Skirts all around
I have gained such a testimony on the power of the Holy Ghost. I know that it is only through the HG that hearts (including our own) are changed. That is why it is so important to read the scriptures, pray, and go to church because that is how we keep the spirit with us. I love you all so much :) i hope you have a great week!

LOVE ALWAYS, 

Sister Dumont 

No comments:

Post a Comment