Monday, August 4, 2014

Time Flies when....

I'm not sure how it's possible but it's August of 2014, if you were wondering. 

Last Monday we got to play volleyball all day again and have a bbq. I love being able to play sports :) 

On Tuesday I got to do exchanges with the one and only......SISTER CASE. I just love her! We did the most awesome service ever! It was a lot of physical labor but it was so much fun. We helped another church organization move hundreds of huge bags of clothing to one big trailer. We had to stack them and climb and throw. It was a blast! 




We may have had way to much fun....oh well "When ye are in the service of your fellow beings ye are only in the service of your God" :)

Friday we had MLT (mission leadership training with district leaders) in Omaha. Our car is over miles so we drove it all the way to Omaha and got a different one. It just so happened that we got to take over the Tranquility Park sisters car which meant.....I GOT TO SEE SISTER CALL! Gaul, I miss that sister so much. I got to meet the sister she is training as well. 

"... therefore Alma did rejoice exceedingly to see his brethren; and what added more to his joy, they were still his brethren in the Lord; yea, and they had waxed strong in the knowledge of the truth; for they were men of a sound understanding and they had searched the scriptures diligently,
that they might know the word of God."


True Story! 

Also we found the Chick-Fil-a in Bellivue! That was the biggest of all tender mercies! I haven't had chick-fil-a since the airport on our way from Minnesota to Omaha when that nice pilot bought us all chicken sandwiches. I was so stinking excited. I'll have to send the video home because it's a little ridiculous :) 



Karen is as good as ever. She came to church yesterday and just LOVED fast and testimony meeting. She said we were in trouble for not telling her it was a no makeup kind of day (tears). She felt the spirit so strong. She was telling everyone she's getting baptized on the 21st! We couldn't be more excited. 

I love you all. I hope you know that I am not the same person I was a year ago and that is because of the atonement of Jesus Christ. If we let it, the Book of Mormon can allow us to have "a might change of heart." Let the spirit work in you until the perfect day when we are like our savior. 

Have a great week! 
Sister Dumont


No comments:

Post a Comment