Monday, November 3, 2014

So much to say!!!

So little time!

Well I'll start with Monday. We had 2 of the sisters who were going home stay with us on Monday. Sister Jones went on splits with the RS pres and I took the 2 sisters (May and Youngberg) to the O'Briens (part member family). The Mom is a member but nobody else is so we have been teaching her 16 yo daughter, Ashley. Well, those sister missionaries sure are powerful teachers. We taught the Restoration and invited her to be baptized and she accepted. Yay! 

Tuesday was D day. We took The sisters to the mission office for their interviews and it just so happened that Sister Call was coming in around that time as well. That was a huge tender mercy to be able to talk to her for a little bit! She is now Lani :) haha anyway, We got to go to the Departing Testimonies so that was a miracle. My trainer, Sister Gomez, Sister Schrader, Sister Call, Sister Youngberg, Sister May...all left :( Good luck to then in all they do! I look up to those sisters so stinking much. We were in a trio for a few days because Sister Weber's comp left so that was exciting. 

Lani, write me!
Halloween was good! We ended up having 2 dinners so that was a little wild. We played a game at the O'Brien's called pigs in a trough and you have to eat jello through a straw....it was so fun! 

We have a new family we are teaching and I'm convinced they're really members but they are just pulling our legs. Like literally. Names: Josh and Courtney Wiezorek with Parker (3 year old daughter). Court played soccer at Iowa Western with a bunch of members of the church. Also I think her coach was a member. They are so humble and ready to learn. It's so exciting :) They invited us for supper this week and said they're looking for a church...OH MY HEART! 

I'm in Plattsmouth with Sister Jones for another transfer. I actually get to kill her off....still brainstorming the best way :) haha 

I love you all! Keep reading the Book of Mormon

Sister Dumont


We sent off letters to Ashley on her bday. This year nothing crazy or life threatening happened :) 




LANI!!!! (write me! ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment