Monday, October 27, 2014

Spattsmouth

Sometimes I just can't speak english. Hence the title of the email today. I think I will now call Pmoney splattsmouth (pronounced splatts mouth). Sister Jones and I decided it will be our band name (like smash mouth or whatever).

This week has been an exhausting one. Straight up I don't think I've been this tired my whole mission...except that is what I think of everyday when I get up. But really this time :) 

We saw many mighty miracles this week. We found 2 new investigators, which is huge! We're now up to like 6 :) I love seeing growth and progression, it's possibly my favorite thing ever. 

I GOT TO GO TO THE TEMPLE FOR THE FIRST TIME IN 9 MONTHS. Can you believe it? Oh I've never been so happy. I also will never ever ever go that long with out entering my Father's house again. How rude of me! It was reiterated to me (by the spirit) that this gospel is one of progression; line upon line. Even the world was created line upon line! Just saying :) 
I love to see the temple with my Sammie Schra Schra

So cool story. There is a sister in our stewardship who I went to SUU with. We had several classes together when she was still majoring in Pre-nursing. Long story short. We both ended up here on the same mission and didn't even know it until half way through. Well, we got to go on exchanges this past weekend and the best thing ever happened. One of the many miracles we saw was we were going to loan a Book of Mormon. The first house we knocked on a man answered and said his wife was from Utah. We asked where from and he said Cedar City. The crazy thing is that both Sister Huss and I went to SUU and are obsessed with Cedar. He said to come back when she is home and accepted a BOM. I want to be there so bad when they meet her. Like, what are the chances? I LOVE MY LIFE! 

SUU Buds


Something I learned recently is that to Endure to the End simply takes having a spiritual experience everyday. That's it...it's simple. Now, hopefully that comes at least from praying and reading the Book of Mormon. I love that sacred book so much. There was someone on exchanges who was really talking badly about it. In a previous life I probably would have hit someone. haha That's not exactly Christ-Like so I didn't. 

I hope y'all have a great Halloween. And remember...I LOVE YOU! 

Sister Dumont 




Duck Dynasty showed up to our Chili-cook off (I wore my Elder Dumont nametag btw)

No comments:

Post a Comment