Monday, March 10, 2014

West is Best!

I don't have a lot of time (what is new).

This week was incredible. We weren't in our Area a whole lot due to exchanges and MLC (mission leadership council). We have seen so many miracles this week though. Last week we fasted with our WML and his wife to know how to help the area. We are exerting all of the faith we have (which is more than I thought i had :) and we are truly seeing miracles. A mission goal is to have one baptism per month as a companionship so we are really trying to be obedient. We think we may have found the couple that will be. 

Lizz and Nary! They are incredible. The elders were teaching them but Brother Vera, WML, thought it would be better if we, the sisters, taught them. Our first lesson with Lizz she said they would be baptized! All we have to do is teach the lessons! 

I love being to serve these sisters with my whole heart! Everyone of them is incredible!!!! 

I got to have a sleep over with Sister Page :) She's a bum! haha 

There are so many great examples to me here in this area and I am grateful to learn from all those around me. 

Miracles have not ceased!!!!! 

I promise I will be better next week and give some more details! (that will be a miracle)

I love you all!!!!!

Love, 

Sister Dumont

No comments:

Post a Comment