Monday, March 3, 2014

Lady Lumberjacks (and they're okay!)

Howdy! 

Time sure flies when you're having fun serving the Lord!
Sister Dumont and Sister Call

First I need to give a major shout out to my Baby Bro! CONGRATS ON YOUR MISSION CALL TO VIRGINIA! That is so exciting and you are about to have the best two years of your life! Too bad you won't see me for almost 3 years!
















Kearney is incredible. There is so much work to be done. Our big focus has been sacrifice and faith. The mission goal is for every companionship to have one baptism per month. That means it is totally possible because it is what the Lord wants. WE KNOW that there are people prepared here and we are going to work as hard as we can to reach that goal! 

We had zone conference this past week. That was amazing! We learned more about commitments and how to become a preach my gospel missionary. then we had the long anticipated NOM Olympics! I competed in the stick pull and I won!!! It was so much fun! Sister Case won for her zone in the push-ups. She's a monster! 

Stick pull Winner


We are the Champions...
We are finding a lot of potential investigators and we know that the Lord will provide a way for us to accomplish the things we need to. If we have faith, we will see miracles!
We're lumberjacks and we're okay...

I'm sorry this is so short! Know that I love you all so much :) 

Have the best week ever....and faith!

Love Always, 

Sister Dumont




Zone Olympics

Zone Meeting

No comments:

Post a Comment