Monday, May 12, 2014

Happy Mother's Day

Howdy! 

I hope y'all had the best week ever because I sure did! I want to thank y'all for the birthday wishes and love :) I hope everyone had a great mother's day! I don't know how I got so lucky to have my only birthday on my mission be on a mother's day when I get to skype my family! And speaking of.....SHOUT OUT TO MY GORGEOUS family! Y'all look so great and I forgot how beautiful and handsome you all are! No wonder... :) 





These two will be in the field together in about 16 days.

I have the best companion ever! I am so grateful that I got to be here with her to Celebrate my birthday. Sister Flannigan is the best ever! They suprised me with birthday lunch and yummy bath and body works stuff! Also....on Saturday we helped her put stones on her house....you could say we're stoners....but then that would be highly inappropriate so we'll just keep it as the stone wall sisters! 





The best part of my birthday was getting to skype my family and especially my mommy :) I love y'all so much! There is no place I would rather be but it sure was good to see you all! 

I want to invite everyone to read 2 corinthians 12: 9-10 this scripture has changed my life and I hope it does that same for you! 


We WILL set Karen for baptism this week, I just know it! 

I love you all so much :) 


Love Sister Dumont

No comments:

Post a Comment