Monday, May 19, 2014

Longest week ever!

It was long but it was great! So remember how I gave this big shout out to Sister Call and how much I was going to miss her and how much I learned from her? Well....joke was on us because we both stayed in Kearney together. I take it all back :) haha Just kidding, it is all still true! We both were so convinced she was leaving though that it was kind of awkward when we were still companions. haha We're learning how to be companions again! 

In other news....SISTER CARLY LYNN CASE IS NOW IN MY ZONE! That means I get to see her! That means we get to do exchanges with her! Heavenly Father is so aware of us, it's true. 

My dear friend Stacey Vance (was my STL my first transfer) asked me last week how I knew that Heavenly Father was aware of me. I started looking for more ways this week and it was such a blessing. My studies were pretty selfish and I asked questions about myself because I have a lot of improvements to make but he answered my questions every time. He even answered the questions that I didn't ask! My challenge to each of you this week is to ask HF a question before you study/read the BOM and watch what happens. Y'all should email me and tell me about your experiences. 

Karen is doing amazing! She is jumping hurdles left and right. She knows the BOM is true and she already wants to share the gospel with every one. She said before she can get baptized she has to know it won't negatively affect her marriage. PRAY! 

We got a few referrals from members of the Bishopric this week and they are now investigators, our teaching pool is slowly but surely building. 

As this new transfer begins we know that all the sister are going to have a Baptism this transfer...including us! So hold on to your britches and prepare yourselves for the best transfer ever! 

I love you all so much! I know that Christ lives and he is our Savior. I know that a man will get nearer to God by reading and abiding by the precepts found in the BOM so read it! JUST DO IT! (nike)


Sister Dumont :)

No comments:

Post a Comment