Tuesday, May 27, 2014

A Short Note

I am bad at managing my time on here.....

I love Kearney! The work is moving forward and we are finding new investigators and love the sisters so much! 

A few shout outs: 

*First to my little bro who, in less than 12 hours will be set apart as a missionary. GO GET EM!*

*Next: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY ABBY, JENI AND JAKE!*

*Final shout out to my Kaela Baucom who said she was never getting married but is currently engaged: CONGRATS! Syd, looks like it's just you and me! ps i totally called Kaela was next to get married :) *

I just want you all to know that the Atonement is so amazing. Use it every day! I am grateful that I don't have to be the same person I was yesterday or even 15 minutes ago! Thank you for all of your love and support! 

Love 
Sister Dumont


ps WRITE ME :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment