Monday, June 9, 2014

Welcome to the World Baby Gray!

Just so every knows, I have a new Nephew, Grayson Staker and I love him! He was born on Friday June 6, 2014. He is a fighter! 

This week flew by! Sometimes it feels like we're never in our area but that's only because we're never in our area. haha 

There is a new family in the ward, maybe i talked about them before, the Terry's. They are just so stinking awesome! They're my age. We are having lunch and playing games with them today! They are from Sandy. They spoke in sacrament meeting! 

Speaking of Sacrament meeting....it was an exciting one. Not because any investigators came....first of all, there was a moth flying around for the second week in a row. It was just going around smacking people in the face. I had a hard time focusing. 

Then this kind of scary guy comes walking in, jingling, to sacrament meeting. I mean, we don't judge but this dude is in all black, piercings, tats, a huge cross bling, and a backpack. The elders sit next to him and Sacrament meeting starts. After the sacrament this man leaves but he leaves behind his backpack. The bishop saw this and was a little worried so he sent a note to the elders telling them to take the backpack out. HE THOUGHT THERE WAS A BOMB OR SOMETHING IN THIS BAG. Now I can't blame him because I thought the exact same thing. A bunch of men went out and I'm not exactly sure what happened but it was all just blown out of proportion. I do have to say though, that I was scared for my life. haha 

....oh the adventures of a mission! 

I love you all! 


Sister Dumont
Case and Court

Sister of  the Corn

Page and Court

Sista's comin' up on a year!

No comments:

Post a Comment