Monday, June 23, 2014

What a week!

Well this week was so great! So good that I can't even remember what happened :) A lot of miracles, that is for sure! I think the biggest story of the week is we got to talk to Karen and have a phone lesson while she is in North Carolina! She said for 4 days after she committed to be baptized she felt the adversary. He tried and tried to get her to not want to be baptized but she stood her ground and is still pushing through. She is reading the Book of Mormon and is being blessed by that. I miss her so bad and just want her to come home. 

We help this 86 y/o gem out with her garage sale this week. She is the classiest old lady and loves the 'Mormons' but doesn't want to be one........yet! 


We had a lot of Lightening and Fireflies this week! 2 nights we went out and caught the fireflies! It's my new favorite sport :) haha 


I love you all so much! This may really be my last week with Sister Call, transfers are on Friday. I am grateful for the opportunity that I have to learn from her. Plus, we have a lot of fun :)





True story!


I love you all! 


Sister Dumont

No comments:

Post a Comment