Monday, December 8, 2014

Great Week!

This week has been so good! 

Ashley got baptized on Saturday. The service was so beautiful and a lot of her family came who are either less-active or non-members. Ashley looked so happy :) We got to teach young women's yesterday and it was all about inviting others unto Christ. It was fun to hear ways how the YW are sharing the gospel, including Ashley. 


My Sister Jones leaves me tomorrow and for Utah on Wednesday! My fate for the 9th inning will be know on Thursday. I pray I stay in Plattsmouth but where ever Heavenly Father needs me, I'll go! 

I totally lost track of time so I am so sorry! We just finished the Book of Mormon as a mission today in preparation for the Christmas zone conference. We focused on every time the godhead, atonement or heart is mentioned. TALK ABOUT THE WHOLE BOOK OF MORMON! It's everywhere and it's all connected!  The purpose is to change our hearts! We are to be changed from our natural state into what our Heavenly Father wants us to be! I love you all so much! Have a great week! :)


Sister Dumont

No comments:

Post a Comment