Monday, February 3, 2014

#endurethebuuurrrrrr

Meow!
This week was a good one. We learned how to make Sister Bishop's easy bread. It is so good and so easy to make! My future family might survive!

I'm sure I've talked about the Cernas before but the spirit is so strong in that home. Everytime we go there I leave crying! Well we are her visiting teaching companions and after visiting teaching she invited us to her house for lunch. We talked about having charity for everyone. I read Moroni 7:48 and it's my new favorite. If we have charity then we will be like Christ and we will be able to recognize Him when we see Him.

We had a surprise birthday party for Tayna this week. It was so much fun. Sister Case and I made 'better than WHATEVER cake.' YUM!


We had interviews with President Weston on Friday. I love that man! I remember the first day in the field when we had interviews with him I was so scared. Now I just love this precious time with him. He is an inspired man and I am honored to learn from him. He taught me to have charity I need to think of others. Mothers are the perfect example of charity. I know this is true because of my sweet mother, WHOSE BIRTHDAY IS THIS WEEK!!!! Thanks mama for being the best example ever!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MOMMY AND ZANE THIS WEEK!!!!

Sorry this is so short. I'll try to have a more exciting week this week :) haha I love you all so much!

Love Always,
Sister Dumont


We went bowling last week!















Given my past history with water towers I've decided to take a photo with the water tower in every area I serve! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment