Monday, April 21, 2014

Easter Week!

Howdy Y'all! 
How was your Easter week? Like I've said before, I love holidays on the mission! We got to hold a baby on Monday! haha It was fake but it felt real :) 



We had another lesson with our sweet Karen. Every time we teach she tells us she is learning so much. We committed her to pray & ask if it was true and she said she was pretty sure she knew the answer but that she would to get a confirmation! What?! Who says that? 

Zone training on Wednesday was all about positive thoughts and it has really helped a ton! 

On exchanges this week in North Platte we got to shoot a bow and arrow after we planted a garden. Just call me Sister Everdeen :) 


We found out that the Vera's were going to start going to the Spanish branch :( But then they changed their minds! YAY :)

Friday night poor Sister Call got sick while we were out contacting the last hour of the night. We were in front of goodwill talking to this gentleman and she all of the sudden say, "We've got to go, good night." We started walking away and all of the sudden she ralphs, everywhere! jk it was just behind a lightpost.....YIKES! The good news is I didn't puke after seeing it :) 

Easter rocks! We contacted a lot of people while visiting some members in the Hospital! Then we got Sopaipillas at the Veras! 

I am so grateful for my Savior, Jesus Christ, who suffered and now lives for each of us! My new slogan of the mission is Forget yourself and remember Him! 

I love you all :) I hope you always have thoughts of Christ! 

Love always, 

Sister Dumont


No comments:

Post a Comment