Monday, April 28, 2014

I Love Nebraska

Talofa!

*SHOUT OUT TO JOHNNY DINKLE! I'M SO SORRY I FORGOT TO GIVE YOU A SHOUT OUT LAST WEEK. THIS IS A SHOUT OUT BECAUSE HE READS MY BLOG! ONE DAY WE WILL BE LONGBOARDING BUDDIES!*

This week was another great one! The weather has been all over the place. We had our first tornado warning!!!! YAY I am so excited for a real tornado! There wasn't one, it was just in case. 

We got to go down to Phillipsburg Kansas this week for exchanges. That was super fun. I met a guy who is hardcore catholic and he said, "Either the catholics are right or the mormons are right." haha hopefully he'll figure it out soon :)

We also did exchanges with the Hermanas! I was with sister miller in Kearney. I'm convinced we're related somewhere along the lines. I mean, check out her last name :) haha We saw so many miracles!!!! We had a scheduled appointment with Karen but she said she couldn't meet until later. Karen suggested we meet at the church for the lesson. *BINGO* Church tour it is! haha She is so stinking prepared. She said she is trying to talk herself out of know that Joseph Smith was a prophet but she can't do it! She know's it's true, it's only a matter of time! We taught Nery's mom, Mirium. And when I say we i mean Hma Miller did. I just sat there and nodded. I understood everything they were saying but can't speak to save the life of me. I did bear my testimony in spanish to them. 

Always remember that POSITIVITY helps us to be GRATEFUL and when we're grateful we show our TRUST in Heavenly Father! 

I love you all so much! 

Sister Dumont

No comments:

Post a Comment