Monday, April 14, 2014

Wildest Week of my LIFE!

I'm not really sure what happened this week. A lot of trials. A lot of learning experiences. I really don't think I have ever been more emotionally drained than I have this week but that is the beauty of it all! There are a few things that I do know:

1. This assignment as STL is preparing me more for parenthood than anything else!
2. The gospel is simple and the way to happiness! (Faith, Repenting, Changing (baptism), Using the Holy Ghost, and Enjoying to the end)!
3. Sister Call rocks! 



















4. My Heavenly Father is so aware of me! He knows my concerns and is so willing to help me. 

Lizz and Nery's baptism is postponed until further notice so stay tuned! We had an incredible Leadership Council on Friday and awesome interviews with President on Wednesday! He taught me how to be a more consecrated missionary. I signed up to leave all behind and follow Christ, so I have renewed that covenant with Heavenly Father! 

I love you all so much! May we all renew our dedication to serve the Lord! We are not enduring if we are not sharing the gospel! Pray for missionary experiences and you will receive! 
These are Completos

















* Dad's notes from Wikipedia - The completo (Spanish for "complete", "total") is a hot dog variation eaten in Chile, which is usually served with ingredients such as choppedtomatoesavocadosmayonnaisesauerkraut, a variation of the sauce américaine, Chilean chili, green sauce and cheese. Its size can be twice of an American hot dog.[1]

Have a great week :)

Sister Du

(OHHHH WE'RE HALF WAY THERE OHH LIVING ON A PRAYER) It was my 9 month mark on Thursday! **this is a shout out to Syd Miles!


Sister Page and I got to spend part of our 9 month together! isn't that so cute :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment