Tuesday, April 1, 2014

The Church is True

I am so grateful to be a missionary! 

I can hardly remember what happened this week because the time just flies by. We got to do exchanges in york this week. Sister Allen's grandma just passed away the night before we came. I know that the Lord prepared me and put me here at this time to help her. It is truly amazing how our Heavenly Father has a plan for each of us. 




I have come to love and appreciate the Book of Mormon so much more this week. There was a training given on the BOM and we were committed to Pray and ask if the BOM is true every day. That is my challenge to each of you! I promise that as you do, you will feel the confirming witness of the Holy Ghost in one way or another. It may not be immediate but it will come in HIS way. 

I'm sorry again that this is so short! Good thing the Atonement is real huh? 

I love you all so much :)

Sister Dumont

No comments:

Post a Comment