Monday, September 15, 2014

It's beginning to look a lot like....Fall

This week was kind of crazy because we were out of our area for 3 days. Also not a ton happened but I will share what did. 

We had delicious homemade pumpkin pie in Holdrege on exchanges this week. YUM! 

We had the best zone training ever on Wednesday. It was all about being unified as a zone and companionship. There is a lot of power that comes with that Unity. Not just in a zone but in a ward or in a family and it all comes from the power of the Book of Mormon. 

Thursday we finally got to teach our investigator, Leslie, again. It's been 3 weeks now. She has a desire to learn but she is afraid of a lot of things and those fears are holding her back from coming to church. She is slowly but surely progressing. 

While we're on the subject of investigators Lupe came to church, all 3 hours. The miracle is that she was late so we thought we were going to miss the sacrament while we waited for her. Turns out, they didn't have any bread so the young men were running all over trying to get some. This like rarely happens! Lupe got there before the bread so we all made it to the sacrament! If that's not a miracle, I don't know what is :) 

While we're on the subject of Lupe, she's set for baptism on October 11th! She introduced herself in relief society and the lady conducting asked if she was a member or just visiting or investigator (not sure if she had a clue what that meant) and cute little Lupe goes, "I'm going to be Mormon."

I am so grateful for a loving Heavenly Father who will forgive me no matter the mistakes I make. 2Nephi 28:32 

"Wo be unto the Gentiles, saith the Lord God of Hosts! For notwithstanding I shall lengthen out mine arm unto them from day to day, they will deny me; nevertheless, I will be merciful unto them, saith the Lord God, if they will repent and come unto me; for mine arm is lengthened out all the day long, saith the Lord God of Hosts." The same is true for all of you! No matter what, Heavenly Father loves you and will always welcome you back if you will REPENT. I love you all and hope you have a great week! 

Sister Dumont

Daniel Roberts cousin came and toured UNK for basketball. I went to either Homecoming or Prom with him. Small world! 



Sometimes we find the swan princess



No comments:

Post a Comment