Monday, September 29, 2014

Small and Simple Things

This week was pretty good overall. We had a few rough patches but that happens to the best of us I think :) the great news is that we found 5 new investigators! WHAT?! That's a miracle! The work will pick up here in Platty, I just know it. 

I also know that I am supposed to be here that I may be humbled. Shocker huh? :) 


We got to go to the Zoo last monday and it was incredible!!!!

#yayformaxidresses
I am so grateful that we were able to watch the Women's Conference this weekend! I really felt of God's love for me and ALL of his children. I'm sorry for not writing a lot today! 

I hope everyone's Book of Mormon reading is going well :) It is for me. I continue to learn daily about the Atonement on just about every page. I hope y'all have a great week! 

Love Sister Dumont

No comments:

Post a Comment