Monday, September 8, 2014

This week in Kearney!


I can't believe it's the 5th week of the transfer! Like is crazy. 

Let me tell you about one of our investigators. She had a sister who is a member and a brother who is anti so you can see how this would prove a little difficult. Well basically she believes in everything we do except she always says, "but i just don't believe in Joseph Smith." She asks a bunch of anti questions that just get us angry. The good news is that she likes Sister Dinkel and will listen to her. haha so Sister Dinkel will say it how it is boldly and we testify! It's kind of reverse but that's just how we like it. We're not to sure we'll keep teaching her but we pray her heart will continue to be softened. 

We did an exchange on Wednesday-Thursday. Sister Wilson and I taught a lesson outside at about 8:00 and we got eaten alive by chiggers. I literally have never itched so bad in my life! If you don't know what a chigger is, look it up. *Shout out to Kate-remember when we first learned about chiggers at EFY in Nauvoo!* Pray for me! 

Well, it was September 4th so you know what that means!!!! (Maybe just Chase does....Beyonce's Birthday) Now, the only reason I bring that up is because Elder Tatafu is in my Zone, therefore we celebrate just like we did last year :) 


Happy Birthday Beyonce! 


I got to talk to Sister Call on the phone and I bawled like a baby. She may or may not have just 1 transfer left but I'm not letter her leave if she does. 

We had our Stake Women's Conference on Saturday and it was awesome! SO many women showed up we were franticly setting up tables at the last minute. Lupe, the investigator came. Hopefully we will be going to the Trail Center with her this Sunday :) 

I love this gospel. I love the Book of Mormon and I hope you all are reading it every day because it will help you to reach the potential God sees in you. Worth is right?! 

I LOVE YOU ALL :) 

Sister Dumont 

We let Brewseter out to go potty for the Jorgensens and took selfies 


No comments:

Post a Comment